You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
{{ message }}
Repository navigation
New release tag format (e.g. "1.17.0-dev.0.0") not detected by flutter tool #53688
I don't know if this is one, but I wanted to note that we need to be careful of places where the tool needs to be able to handle both the old and the new version string formats.
Could we tag the releases with both naming schemes for now, until the update percolates everywhere? Alternatively, we need to wait up for the tool fix for now
FYI, I'm going to publish another dev release that still contains this bug despite it being TODAY, to at least ensure that our dev build is signed on MacOS.
FYI, I'm going to publish another dev release that still contains this bug despite it being TODAY, to at least ensure that our dev build is signed on MacOS.
This thread has been automatically locked since there has not been any recent activity after it was closed. If you are still experiencing a similar issue, please open a new bug, including the output of flutter doctor -v and a minimal reproduction of the issue.
Activity
christopherfujino commentedon Mar 31, 2020
@tvolkert did you use the
roll_dev.dartscript (or its internal wrapper) to publish this?christopherfujino commentedon Mar 31, 2020
Hmm, I'm guessing this was a manual tag
tvolkert commentedon Mar 31, 2020
Yep, manual tag. (for now - gonna update scripts after I've documented all the changes to the publishing)
zanderso commentedon Mar 31, 2020
/cc @jonahwilliams
I don't know if this is one, but I wanted to note that we need to be careful of places where the tool needs to be able to handle both the old and the new version string formats.
jonahwilliams commentedon Mar 31, 2020
Could we tag the releases with both naming schemes for now, until the update percolates everywhere? Alternatively, we need to wait up for the tool fix for now
tvolkert commentedon Mar 31, 2020
I'm gonna wait for the tool fix and mark 1.17.0-dev.0.0 as bad, since it's only on dev for now.
tvolkert commentedon Apr 1, 2020
FYI, I'm going to publish another dev release that still contains this bug despite it being TODAY, to at least ensure that our dev build is signed on MacOS.
christopherfujino commentedon Apr 1, 2020
SGTM
zanderso commentedon Apr 3, 2020
Thanks, Chris!
pcsosinski commentedon Apr 16, 2020
also need #54217 for CP
github-actions commentedon Aug 22, 2021
This thread has been automatically locked since there has not been any recent activity after it was closed. If you are still experiencing a similar issue, please open a new bug, including the output of
flutter doctor -vand a minimal reproduction of the issue.