You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
Hey @mdmathias , I just wanted to know when you are planning to release 8.0.0? The debugger fix introduced here is something our team is looking forward to. Thank you very much for your support with this issue 🙏
There are a couple of moving pieces in the background here that have delayed this until the end of July. In the meantime, I think you should be able to update your dependency to the main branch.
There are a couple of moving pieces in the background here that have delayed this until the end of July. In the meantime, I think you should be able to update your dependency to the main branch.
Hey @mdmathias , thank you for your responsiveness and all the effort you put in this. Could you please give us an update on the timeline for 8.0.0? Due to our CI checks, we try to use official dependency versions as much as possible although the workaround with the main branch is much appreciated.
Activity
[-]Launch GSI 7.2.0[/-][+]Launch GSI 8.0.0[/+]aykutguvendh commentedon Jul 17, 2024
Hey @mdmathias , I just wanted to know when you are planning to release 8.0.0? The debugger fix introduced here is something our team is looking forward to. Thank you very much for your support with this issue 🙏
mdmathias commentedon Jul 17, 2024
There are a couple of moving pieces in the background here that have delayed this until the end of July. In the meantime, I think you should be able to update your dependency to the
mainbranch.aykutguvendh commentedon Aug 2, 2024
Hey @mdmathias , thank you for your responsiveness and all the effort you put in this. Could you please give us an update on the timeline for 8.0.0? Due to our CI checks, we try to use official dependency versions as much as possible although the workaround with the
mainbranch is much appreciated.CtrlJone commentedon Aug 8, 2024
Hello, @mdmathias , when can we update to 8.0.0? We are currently unable to debug normally due to lldb issues.
mdmathias commentedon Aug 9, 2024
The current plan is to release v8.0.0 next week.
yarodevuci commentedon Aug 9, 2024
Is there any breaking changes from 7.1.0?
mdmathias commentedon Aug 10, 2024
We incremented the minimum version of iOS supported, which led to the major version for the release.
#445
CtrlJone commentedon Aug 11, 2024
@mdmathias hey,Will 8.0.0 be released today?
mdmathias commentedon Aug 14, 2024
https://github.com/google/GoogleSignIn-iOS/releases/tag/8.0.0 released today.